2003 KINETIC TFR repair manual?

I was looking at buying a 2003 Kinetic TFR and wondering If this ped is hard to get parts for....and is there a repair manual for this ped, nobody seems to have one.

Re: 2003 KINETIC TFR repair manual?

I think you can order a repair manual from Cosmotors. You can also download owners manual for free and they have exploded parts views on their web site

http://www.cosmotor.com/level_01_techcenter.htm

Thanks zippy,great info, very useful ..if anyone else has any additional info let me know!

any other tips? thanks for the help

You can order TFR parts from Cosmo, but they can be hard to get a hold of sometimes.

Is Cosmotor reliable and easy to get parts from?

Jared Kaufman /

I got my stuff pretty fast, but be careful ordering a repair manual. To them "repair" manual means the owners manual which is freely available online. That's what I got. I sent it back and they promised to dig up a real service manual for me but that was 3 weeks ago...

Shinchan

Re: 2003 KINETIC TFR repair/parts

shinchan,

let me know how long it takes them to send the service manual...do you know how they are with parts?..Have you had any problems getting parts for your tfr? have you had any problems?

Jared Kaufman /

well, I just emailed them to see what was up and they have to get more service manuals printed. I guess they print the manuals themselves?

Anyway, no problem getting any part you need, they seem to be well stocked. I ordered lots of little bits, a new belt, and a handlebar assy. and had them to Illinois within 8 days...

Thanks Jared, i'll call them up and see if I can get a service manual

Colin Summers /

ya as long as the part u need is in stock they are quick but if not you are at the mgfs. mercy here is the email address for the parts dept Bzollo@COSMOTOR.com the name of the parts guy is Bruce

Chris, did you ever get a service manual? If so, is it any good?

Man, you dug this one out of the archives...FYI we have a fresh load of TFR USA Service manuals, Parts Manuals (which are free, and if you get charged for it PLEASE let me know so I can club someone here in the knee caps) and Owners Manuals.

We are suffering from a minor set back, we're short handed and I am back helping in the parts department, taking calls. So I ask that you be a little patient when placing orders as its taking about a week more than usual.

Its so hard to find good help...

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Hey Bzollo, the link no longer pulls up Does there happen to be a new one?

Smitty Smith /

Guys I highly recommend Cosmotors!!! Bruce is a really great guy to deal with, and does everything he can to help!

I'm the new Kinetic dealer / service center here in Myrtle Beach (and no, that's not the only reason I'm talking good about Cosmo, lol), and my customers and I know that we can depend on the good folks at Cosmo. I've not had any problems at all dealing with them.

As a dealer, I'm working-up a "quirk-list" of little things that I'm fixing as preventative maintenance on the TFR.

Hey BZollo,

I bought my tfr and all subsequent parts from Cosmo. Maybe some day I'll get to Hatsboro, PA. How can I get a repair manual? I am trying to get directions on how to get rear tire off the wheel?

Thanks in advance,

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account