fuel petcock for 1981 yahama

Ryan Thomas /

i just got a 1981 yahama moped qt50 but at the valve where u can turn it to on and reserve when u put it on the one part the gas pours out i belive its called the fuel petcock does anyone know where i can get a new piece thanks

Re: fuel petcock for 1981 yahama

yamaha dealer- or check out ebay


Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account