bad bearings

Ken Eslinger /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I noticed after i put my motor together that there was alot of engine noise . i put a 70 cc kit on the engine with a new head and carb after i broke the motor in it ran really well. then when i was riding the engine started to perform really bad.so while checking that the timing was right i took off the side cover and while looking around i noticed that the pads on the inside of the flywwheel were worn in an unusual manor there are three very distictive lines on each one in the same spot all the way across the area of the pads. so this made me think that things were not staying in wack inside there .so i started to wiggle the fly wheel on the shaft and there seems to be a lot of free play in there. is there supposed to be. any thoughts will be appreciated.

1087082565_100_1794_medium.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account