Moped Warehouse -- Where'd they go???

So about 3 months ago, I talked to a guy at Moped Warehouse about a Motobecane 50 carb ... he told me to send mine in, and he'd rebuild it and send it back. I sent it in and 3 months later no word. I've called about 3 times a week since then with no answer, and they haven't responded to my 10 or so emails I've sent. Did they take it and run? Does anybody know where they are??

Re: Moped Warehouse -- Where'd they go???

The thing is, I've been there myself numerous times and Chris has to deal w/ over 1,000 emails daily, a phone call every 5 minutes, and still has to find time to ship parts and fix mopeds. Just be patient and try going there yourself one day (if you live close buy) or post something here (like you did).

I see. How could I go about even figuring out if he even recieved the package? I just can't get ahold of him. I'd go over there in a heartbeat, but I live in Austin TX.

good luck man. I gave up on MWH

Man ... I wish I knew that before he had me ship my carb to him.

Don't worry, he is reliable guy. Try posting on his forum http://www.mopedguru.com/. He usually responds to that very quickly.

mopeds online is just as bad at returning email on ordered items. I have been trying to contact them about an order since 5-30-04, NO RESPONSE!

Would you call it reliable? Three months is an awful lot of time!

Edwin Johnson /

i sent order got it in 8 days

Yeah, I ordered a light switch not long ago - it arrived in like 4 days. But this has taken 3+ months, which is why I'm worrying if I'm ever going to see my precious carb again.

I cant seem to find his forum, could you link me?

Did you click the link halfway through this thread? It's right there on the front page.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account