Re: Ciao Bravo - Dismount engine

Mikael Wernberg /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hi Bruce!

Thank's for your reply! =o)

I'll try your described method. I tried it before, but the motor just got stuck and I didnt want to put in to much force if there was a possibility that I might damage the mopedframe or the motor.

For your information, I live in Sweden and may meet some other brands than you do.

My moped is actually of the brand BAGHEE (se attachment).

The reason why I wrote Ciao and Bravo is to get more response than if I wrote BAGHEE. ;o)

All I know is that there was/is a company "Indo-Motors" in Gothenburg/Sweden who import

vehicles from India. The brandname of these vehicles is "BAGHEE".

I have tried to find the modelname of my moped and the closest was on this site.

http://home.swipnet.se/mopedmasters/index5.htm. Here it's called "Indo-Motors Baghee 2"

The only one I can compare it with is the Vespa Bravo, so I suppose

the "BAGHEE" is a "Vespa Bravo" manufactured in India under licens from "Piaggio"/Italy.

The motor, transmission and many other parts are the same as on ordinary Vespa "Cioa's" and "Bravo's".

What do you think?

Regards

Mikael

1085730549_baghee_year1995_sweden.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account