moped wont go

Aaron Vassallo /

can any one help me i have a gilera ice me and my mate messes about on we were playing on it the other day and then we put it away till the next morning in the morning we went to start it she started but when you pull the throttle back she just makes noise and dont go any where she revs up and can keep her running i have a lots of air bubbles in the fuel line will it be that or is it some thing else please help me

i want my bike working

Re: moped wont go

i have the same problem with mine. i think it is the clutch when i find out i will let you know.

Aaron Vassallo /

thanks if i find out i will let you know too

Jason Luther /

try cleaning your fuel valve (petcock), and the fuel inlet in your carb (there should be a small filter screen). it sounds like it istn getting enough gas, especially if there are bubbles in your fuel line. is the vent in your gas cap clogged?-jason

the thing that is wrong with mine is i could peddle but just the pedles move it dont go the peddles and the chair but the tires dont move

Aaron Vassallo /

i havent checked the (petcock) yet would ther be something stuck in ther do you recon i have checked every thing else i have cleaned the carb about 10 times trying to find out what is wrong with it but couldn't find any thing

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account