mopedwarehouse.com reliability

I just purchased my first moped (dreamed about it for years though) at a garage sale last weekend. Although I rode it home, it leaked gas once I got it here. Looking for the leak, I broke the fuel valve/petcock that had apparently been super-glued. They sell this part on a website called mopedwarehouse.com. The part is not terribly expensive at $20.00, but I am nervous about buying anything over the internet with a credit card. They don't seem to offer check payment as an option on their website. They do not have a telephone number listed on the website, as far as I can tell. Are they reliable? What are your experiences with them? What do you think of the Motobecane Mobylette 50v service manual that they offer for sale on the website?

Thanks

mopedwarehouse.com reliability

I just purchased my first moped (dreamed about it for years though) at a garage sale last weekend. Although I rode it home, it leaked gas once I got it here. Looking for the leak, I broke the fuel valve/petcock that had apparently been super-glued. They sell this part on a website called mopedwarehouse.com. The part is not terribly expensive at $20.00, but I am nervous about buying anything over the internet with a credit card. They don’t seem to offer check payment as an option on their website. They do not have a telephone number listed on the website, as far as I can tell. Are they reliable? What are your experiences with them? What do you think of the Motobecane Mobylette 50v service manual that they offer for sale on the website?

Thanks

Re: mopedwarehouse.com reliability

yes they are very reliable, Chris will not take your money and run, people on here buy from him all the time, and he posts on here on a regular basis. He is usually pretty backed up, so it may be a few days before you hear anything on your order, but he is reliable

Mopedwarehouse is good. I ordered from them a week ago. Pipe came in through priority mail, all the way to Atlanta.

mopedwarehouse........one of the best....IMHO

They are probably the best store in NJ. They are reliable and prompt too.

Matthew Barnes /

Thanks for the question! I just logged on to pose almost the exact same one. My fuel valve broke after about 1 mile and I found a match at moped warehouse.

Good luck. I am going to buy from them today.

Matt

Daniel Mansager /

Go with mopedwarehouse! Chris is awesome and hes a great guy. delivery is super fast too! they won't let you down.

Daniel

Does anyone know of a way to get a hold of them other than email? I emailed them with a parts request but you know yahoo and hotmail, sometimes those replies end up in the junk folders.

Thanks,

Josh

David Williams /

They usually replied to my emails within a day. I've ordered several parts from mopedwarehouse.com I would not hesitate in ordering again. Once I got the wrong part, but they were very friendly and quick about replacing it. :) It's the only place I look to now for moped parts online.

Hope this helps

Matthew Barnes /

I did buy from the warehouse on Wednesday and received e-mail that night from Chris confirming the part I wanted as my order didn't look right to him. He set me straight and then got the items to me by Saturday. Very happy with the warehouse.

Matt

I bought an in-line fuel filter from them on a saturday and got it the following wednesday. Seems prompt/reliable to me. I never had a problem so I could not tell about their customer service. Seems like a good place.

They do it up right and if you want their phone number then just order something from them and youll get their number on the invoice. They have their number on some of the photos on their website. I called and they dont work. I'd say good luck but you dont need it with chris.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account