mopedwarehouse.com reliability

Wesley Cobb /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I just purchased my first moped (dreamed about it for years though) at a garage sale last weekend. Although I rode it home, it leaked gas once I got it here. Looking for the leak, I broke the fuel valve/petcock that had apparently been super-glued. They sell this part on a website called mopedwarehouse.com. The part is not terribly expensive at $20.00, but I am nervous about buying anything over the internet with a credit card. They don’t seem to offer check payment as an option on their website. They do not have a telephone number listed on the website, as far as I can tell. Are they reliable? What are your experiences with them? What do you think of the Motobecane Mobylette 50v service manual that they offer for sale on the website?

Thanks

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account