MOTOBECANE TRANNY?

Iiiiiiiii Died /

do motobecanes have trannys if so were the hell dos the fluid go in im not a mechanic or anything of that sort i just get tons of peds i dont do very much engine repair my self i just up grade and do all the easy stuff can some1 please help me out i have no clue were the oil gos in LOL!

Re: MOTOBECANE TRANNY?

There is no real tranny on a motobecane, thats why I told you to go check the tranny fluid in your bike, because there is no fluid, I thought it would be funny to send you looking. The motor itself is just the piston, crank, crankcase, cylinder and head, on the outside of the motor is the magneto, and on the other side is the clutch, both driven off of the crankshaft, it is an external dry clutch, so the only oil you need is what you mix with the gas, that keeps the top end and the crank lubed up.

Iiiiiiiii Died /

omg that made me worry i didnt think that motobecanes had trannys LOL! i was sitting in my garage thinking about how i really messed my bike up by not putting fluid into it sorry about the trouble weve had and please dont make me FREAK OUT again i know about most bikes like motobecanes i know a little about but i didnt stop to think they dont have trannys i havent really worked on puch or anything either i have a 56 harley project thats keeping me going for now till i trade it for a 65 impala

Iiiiiiiii Died /

heres what im talking bout its my friend chris and my cousin there on 1st project finished yessss

maybe for sale

Iiiiiiiii Died /

i may sell this 62 its NOT complete yet as u can see but is almost

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account