Re: 80' puch newport... trans fluid?

Iiiiiiiii Died /

trust me i know alot i also mentioned i wasnt sure can we just forget this i dont like arguing with u even know u are rite and i probbly was wrong i have had over 30 mopeds this year wich were all stolen from my garage or were sold 13 of my peds were gone when i got home from dc after picking up a ped i currently have 4 peds i have owned 1 puch in all of the time ive been dealing mopeds. i am sorry for the inconvience JACOB

HAHAHAHA woa

Randall F /

wow, now I know why i never noticed it before...

!www.excessiveuseofforce.com/PalmPhoto_126.jpg!

Its because the top of the plug was rotted off, I made it a little worse trying to dig it out of there.

Now, my question is, if i take the front plate off of the tranny, is everything going to come flying out of there, OR worse, am I not going to be able to get it back on easily. Is it just a cover or are things bolted to it on the inside?

Any thoughts on how to get this out, and what to use as a replacement?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

-Rand

pic attached

Randall F /

attached is the pic that didnt link

1084822254_palmphoto_126.jpg

Re: pic attached

Iiiiiiiii Died /

that sucks!

Randall F /

Duh, of course it sucks.

Anyways, I guess theres a plate there or something to prevent it from falling it because inevitably, it did. I pryed and pryed at it and eventually flipped it over, and grabbed the bottom and worked it out of the hole. So, half the problem is solved...

What do i replace it with? I was thinking maybe some cork, wrapped in rubber or plastic from a dropcloth...

Any ideas? prolly just ganna put a rag in it for now.

(don? ike? anyone?)

-rand

Iiiiiiiii Died /

your spark plug broke off rite? replace it with another thats the same make champion or w-e it says on the marbel part illl take a pic of a few and send u them if ya want

Randall F /

Spark what?

T-R-A-N-S-M-I-S-S-I-O-N

dot dot dot . . .

Iiiiiiiii Died /

it appeared that u meant that the spark plug broke off inside of the engine

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account