Help with Puch oil inject

Keith Cunningham /

Hello everyone, haven't posted in a while but I was working with AntiKontrol today on fixing some peds and we came across an oil injected Puch Magnum. It starts but oil comes spewing out the exhaust. Like I mean you hold your hand over it and hot oil sprays all over your hand. Well I think its due to the oil injection on this model (unless someone else has a better suggestion) So I removed the whole injection section but the motor is now like swiss cheese. I was wondering how you guys usually convert the oil injected systems to a pre-mix one. Here are some pics of what I am talking about. Hopefully someone has done this already and can help me. Thanks

-Keith

www.surfacerustbrigade.com

1084326341_oilinject1.jpg

Re: Help with Puch oil inject

Keith Cunningham /

There is a hole in the motor cast and one in the intake. Let me know if you got a solution.

-Keith

www.surfacerustbrigade.com

1084326980_oilinject2.jpg

keith, i did this the same to mine awhile back. get a piece of aluminum, and cut it to that size,drill a hole on each end to fasten it and silicone/glue it in place.

you can then run premix........i never had a problem again with it.

the magum oil injection was known for running on the very rich side.

Keith Cunningham /

Hey thanks Paul! Thats all I was hoping it was. What did you do about the intake manifold? Did that have to be modified at all? Mine has a little nipple on it . Thanks

-Keith

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account