Re: WHOA! Disregard that for now!

Josh Latour /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey Don,

Thanks for responding! It is a Single Chain model. The clicking appears to be coming from the Tranny. Do you think the Kerosene will work? The ped has sat for a long time since it was run last. Could the dogs just work themselves in or is it something that should be addressed now before real problems arise?The garelli has a rubber clutch ring. Will the Kerosene harm it?? I read in the Owners manual that the tranny should have oil up to the point where it comes out of the filler hole. However the shop manual states that 400cc is required. I put 400 cc in and it comes nowhere close to the filler hole level. What do you think the correct amount is??

w.r.t. the bogging problem. Prior to running it I took apart the carb and let it soak and cleaned it out fully. Could it really clog up that quick??

Thanks again for your help,

Josh

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account