BASIC MECHANICAL PROBLEM>>

49ccmc Amin /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

OK Don.. or Chris.

my jawa.. 77.. firing, its got gas ,, and compression.. but after about three minutes. it dies to a stop.. and then won't start.. i'm trying to problem solve this.. but i think its an experience thing.the carb is clean ready to go..i'm thinking its the rings.. i haven't had to changes the rings on this bad boy or any of my bikes.. but is that a typical sign. of bad rings.. i know you guys aren't familar with the bike.... but this problem i think can apply to any bike.. its not electircal.. ether.. what about the clutch? as for centrifical clutchs go.. i just put some make shift pads i got from a clutch place.. and they fit great. a litttle tight right now. but i think after they wear down and be fine.. could that be the problem.. i mean the clutch is really tight.. could it be killing the engine.. cause it gets to tight. because of heat. and can i foul a plug.. but it still be brown.. and have spark.. i mean.. my other bikes .. are running solid. I feel good about my mechanic skills. but this thing is pissing me off.. i just can't seem to figure this thing out.. check out . what i working with ^^

brown..

1083722486_dscn0521.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account