Fix up my moped in MA (boston) paying JOB!!

Hi, I have a 1979 yamaha chappy that needs some help, i dont think its anything major. Im looking to sell it so I want it to be in good condition. I need someone to come to my place in Jamiaca Plain and get it up to par. definitely a paying job. email me at k8tweet@aol.com or call 617-838-5990 if you are interested or have more questions.

Re: Fix up my moped in MA (boston) paying JOB!!

you might need to take it to their place,Kate, because they may be like me and want to access all their tools any time they need to? don (:^)

Katie James /

Yeah you're probably right, but I dont have a car or truck to get it anywhere. I could probably figure it out with someone, but I was hoping for someone to come over and do it. But hey, If anyone in BOSTON can fix this bike, I WILL figure some way to get it to your place, let me know!

Wonder if this guy could be of any help? He's listed in our Moped Owners' directory as living in lakeville,MA His e-mail is:

turfpro27@yahoo.com

he owns 2 Chappy 80cc and one 50cc, so he might be knowledgeable and willing to help?Might even want to buy it as is to make a pair of them like his 80s? LOL! don-ohio

I was going to suggest you check Craigslist but when I looked, you were already there.

You might try a small engine repair shop like a place that repairs lawn mowers. If you can find one that has been around a long time or has a good reputation they might be able to get it running for you.

Katie James /

Yes, i love craigslist, I actually just found a guy willing to give it a try. if that doesnt work out then i'll try a lawnmower place. Its really too bad theres no good place to take a moped around here. Id love to keep it but Im just too dopey for the maintenance/repair.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account