!!!NEED A 72 honda pc50 tail light lens!!!

HI im from the city of cambridge ontario im finding it hard to find a 72 honda pc50 tail light lens and need to know a place in canada or in the usa that sells the part i need if you can help email @

code_man1987@hotmail.com

thank you

cody

Re: !!!NEED A 72 honda pc50 tail light lens!!!

hey cody, i am thinking about buying a 72 pc50 from a buddy of mine i'll see what he's got. i live in toronto and go to cambridge all the time. are you looking for another honda pc50(i usually only collect mobylette stuff).......b

steve matichuk /

hello fellow PC50 riders. i also ride a blue '72 and live in toronto. cody, there's an NOS rear, red lens listed right now on ebay. just keyword pc50 and it should pop right up. keep me posted about any parts you guys have up for grabs. anyone got a line on brake shoes or cables? i saw some new ones listed on ebay but i don't know if they're right for our bikes....

steve matichuk /

BTW, do you guys know anything about changing the condenser in our bike? when i turn the lights on it drains the power from my bike. where do you live bruce? maybe we can meet sometime and work on our bikes- i'm a novice...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account