PUCH MYSTERY RATTLE

Tyler Jacobson /

totaly took apart cleaned my carb and lost a washer on one of the bolts that conect the elbow shaped pipe that conects the carb to the engine (header?) cleaned and put everything back together with a new washer and when i rode a had a mystery rattle im a little worried the washer may have gone in the engine??? i try to listen and cant tell if it is from the engine or front wheel ped works fine i guess i could take engine apart and look inside

Re: PUCH MYSTERY RATTLE

the elbow shape thing is called an intake and stamped on the the side w/ 12mm or 14mm ,(a header is at bottom for exhaust) did you take that off too?

because,,that doesn't have to come off to clean carb.I would look in cylinder fins for lost washer 1st, if not found then you can try to use a flexible magnet stick thru port hole or pull head and cylinder,,,good luck

Jason Luther /

i cant imagine a washer in your engine would let it run for more than ten seconds. although i guess it could. my mystery rattle ended up being the little reflecters on either side of the headlamp vibrating at full speed.-jason

Tyler Jacobson /

ah yes the intake i couldnt rember what it was called no i didnt take the exhaust off more i try to figure it out the more it seems like the fender or something

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account