My tomos has a noise

My tomos has a noise coming from the trans or the back wheel i cant tell but anyways it happens right after 35mph its like a grinding. does anyone think they know what could be wrong. thanks for any help

Re: My tomos has a noise

What is your top speed and what kind of pipe do you have? It might be piston scuffing which can be solved by getting better oil.

My pipe is like a biturbo and top speed is around 42mph. rite now i use castrol super 2 stroke oil. it sounds like a grinding at around 35mph and it sounds like it comes from the trans or near the back wheel. thanks

Is your chain rubbing against anything and is the chain to tight?

No the chain is not rubing and the chain is not to tight and not to lose thanks though any think else any knows

it happened to me u have to change the transfluid.. call moped warehouse 1973 636 6699

Save yourself the trip and money and change it yourself. It is very easy to change the fluid.

the middle screw on the trans is a bitch to get out though it always strips and suggestions ???

thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account