athena kit carb leak

Dennis Reicherter /

hi i dont have a camera hooked up yet to show the pics, but i have a 70cc athena kit and the bike starts up but it constantly leaks. first there was a fitting on the fuel bowl, i put a tube to my gas tank for now. i had a small leak on the side of the carb but i managed to hook a tube onto it and close it. now i cant tell where it is leaking, everything is hooked up the way it was before putting on the new kit.just the fuel bowl nipple is closed and a hole on the side of the carb. I would appreciate any help in this matter, thank you

Re: athena kit carb leak

What type of motor is the kit for? Puch, Sachs?? What type of carb does it have?

Re: athena kit carb leak

Dennis Reicherter /

Sorry about that i forgot to mention that it is a puch maxi moped, the carb is from an athena 70cc kit i bought i believe it is an amal carb, it looks exactly like one in the in a reply under the infamous puch post there was only one pic, when i get a new pic, i will send it exactly as it looks now. thanx

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account