minarelli wiring

i was wondering if anyone has a minarelli wiring diagram they could e-mail me, or post. i have a concord that i need to rewire. i searched a bit, but didn't find anything with actual diagrams. thanks.

Re: minarelli wiring

Get the whole shop manual for it from www.mopedwarehouse.com if you have twenty bucks to spare. You'll be glad you have it. don-ohio

Although the shop manual only has the wiring diagram for the version with turn signals. Most Minarelli's don't have turn signals. I have wiring issues with my Concord as well, and the Minarelli manual is not a lot of help.

BK

Jake Van Order /

What bike is this for?

What kind of stator/magneto does it have?

--jake

can't you get a shop manual specific to the Concord from MWH, BK? The Minareeli VI manual is only for the engine/tranny. Check with ChrisMWH. don-ohio (:^)

i have most of the manual for the engine. if you need the diagrams I may have it, if not we can check it side by side to mine. If it is the Concord from Kevin I bet it just has really messed timing which can kill the spark. Call me if you want to try and work on it sometime.

-Justin

I've been meaning to do that, but I just kinda did that little trick where you just wrap the wires together on the brakes as to not kill my engine. I have running lights but no brake light. I've had this problem for 8 months, so you can tell I'm in no hurry. I will eventually call Chris...maybe....sometime.....in the next year.....or so.....

BK

Kory Kruckenberg /
kory OP

yeah man...that would be sweet

i am pretty busy all this week, and next week too. but i will get a hold of you when i have time to actually work on it.

Kory Kruckenberg /
kory OP

i don't really know what engine it is...or what stator and magneto it has...i would check, but it's at kevin's house...i just bought it from him, and i am just going to redo all the wiring. sounds like justin can help me out with the manual, and checking his out too.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account