Tomos wont run?

Chris Zaleski /

my tomos lx with a kit and it will start and run only when my choke is down. I feel i have no compression at all, my oild pump stopped workin, and smoke was comin out of my head. I have no idea what could be wrong, the gasgets are fine. I just dont no

Re: Tomos wont run?

Chris Zaleski /

and my rings have no carbon underneath of them

stripped case threads here the cykinder studs screw on

Chris Zaleski /

my rods are tight and arent stripped

Chris Zaleski /

and whenever i try to kick it over it makes a gse gse gse noise but everything is tight

John Joedicke /

Check where your intake is attached to the engine, the machine screws may be loose and your sucking air there. Thus you engine is making the weired noises, and not wanting to start. Just a thought, this happened to me after installing a Airsal jug and running it in. Locktite the screws with blue locktite after installing. JJ

you are screwed

smoke could not come out of your head if gasket were fine

If your oil pump wasn't working, it would be hard to kick it over. Also, you are most likely running lean if it runs fine on choke. What's your carb jet size?

Chris Zaleski /

i just put a 58 on it from a 60. I just got new gasgets to make sure and i need to get a throtle cable because mine fuckin broke the other day.

Chris Zaleski /

Well today i had time and i put it all back together with new gasgets and it wont start. i think im going to have to resort to having someone look at it (dammit).

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account