where can i get this

Charlie Bond /

i need a center console(i think that is what it is called?) for a 1978 vespa grande. its the thing that holds in the speedo. does any one know where to get one?

Re: where can i get this

Handy Bikes may have one at 1-614-299-0550 or go to www.vespasupershop.com don-ohio

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account