Welcome to the Moped Repair forum

Welcome to the new moped repair forum. By keeping all repair related talk to this forum it will not only make it easier to request and get moped repair help, but serve as an archive of repair knowledge. Please try to stay on topic. I've built some new tools that will allow me to move threads to different forums if they are off-topic, but I'd rather not have to use them.

This forum is strictly moderated, so all off topic posts will be deleted or moved. If you just want to chat about mopeds, take it to the "general discussion forum":/forums/discuss/1/. Please respect this, and each other. We're all here to either learn or share our knowledge, there's no need for petty fighting.

Enjoy.

Simon

Re: Welcome to the Moped Repair forum

Wow this a great idea.....no more 20 times the same questions.......nice improvement

great improvment

Okay...I'm `old school'..... I liked the `moped discussion' forum handling repair questions. We'll see how this goes. I guess I just hate checking different forums.Ha! don-ohio

Patrik Engberg /

This is good and all but have you thought about making a chat room for the site? I think it would be easier to talk about subjects on the spot cause the email takes a while to get responce. But i am not complaining, i love what u have done so far, and i am happy with it. Thank you

Michael Nesson /

Thanks for adding this repair forum! Last year was my first experience with mopeds and everyone has been great in offering repair information and advice. Keep up the great work!!!

everyone will grow to "love the changes".

Thanks Simon!

It's not me! It's them!

K.....Sorry

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account