F.S.Honda, Sachs, General, Moby 7, Yamaha QT parts

See Ya Moped Army /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I've got a complete, restorable, Honda Hobbit PA50I that I am going to part out or sell whole (pick up only). The bike is 100% complete and has spark.

I've got a nice, Sachs motor with only 600 miles on it. It's got great compression. Currently mounted on a late model stepthrough General. I'm also selling the parts off that General.

I've got a General 5 Star TopTank model. Everything is for sale except the motor & carb. Nice gas tank and other good parts, wheels, etc.

I've got a Yamaha QT50 that I will be parting out. Everything for sale except the motor and carb, unless I get a good offer on them.

I'm parting out a Motobecane Model 7. Motor is stuck, but good for parts. No gas tank. Has good carb.

Email me directly at mopedlar@earthlink.net for prices and availability. I do not have time to respond to individual replies to this thread.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account