F.S.Honda, Sachs, General, Moby 7, Yamaha QT parts

See Ya Moped Army /

I've got a complete, restorable, Honda Hobbit PA50I that I am going to part out or sell whole (pick up only). The bike is 100% complete and has spark.

I've got a nice, Sachs motor with only 600 miles on it. It's got great compression. Currently mounted on a late model stepthrough General. I'm also selling the parts off that General.

I've got a General 5 Star TopTank model. Everything is for sale except the motor & carb. Nice gas tank and other good parts, wheels, etc.

I've got a Yamaha QT50 that I will be parting out. Everything for sale except the motor and carb, unless I get a good offer on them.

I'm parting out a Motobecane Model 7. Motor is stuck, but good for parts. No gas tank. Has good carb.

Email me directly at mopedlar@earthlink.net for prices and availability. I do not have time to respond to individual replies to this thread.

Re: F.S.Honda, Sachs, General, Moby 7, Yamaha QT p

Larry, do you have any batavus regency parts or bikes for parts. I have one and would like to build another.

Jason Zappa

Jake Van Order /

what kind of engine is the sachs that is on the general? I'm looking for the number 505/??. Also, how much?

--jake

Jake Van Order /

also, is it <a href="http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/20/1281/">this </a>moped? if so, i'd like to know a price on the tank and side panels and what kind of condition they're in.

Thanks.

--jake

Motobecane Model 7 Parts Update

See Ya Moped Army /

I removed the Motobecane Model 7 engine tonight. The bottom end is crap, but it does have a real nice cylinder and head. Also, I have the original Gurtner carb and airfilter set up as well as that funky intake.

MoPedLar

See Ya Moped Army /

No Batavus parts.

MoPedLar

Re: Motobecane Model 7 Parts Update

Keith Cunningham /

Hey Larry, I definetley need the coil off of the pa50 if you got it still? If you have that I would be wiling to pay to get you to ship it out ASAP. Thanks in Advance. xcbiker27@juno.com

-Keith

Re: Motobecane Model 7 Parts Update

you have a puch or a tomos?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account