2001 kitted targa for sale

Keith Wallace /

Due to being forced to move, MUCH earlier than I thought I would, I have to offer my kitted and prepped 2001 tomos targa for sale.

2001 targa

airsal kit

16mm delloroto carb

16mm intake

techno estoril pipe

27 tooth sprocket

buell flexible motorcycle turn signals

Tuned and runs great, took all the ugly decals off, and it's just black now. about 4250 miles, 200 on kit. Runs me up to 45+, and I weigh 230. Great bike, and I am truly sorry to see it go, but I have to raise some cash quick. I have disabled the oil pump, premix at 40:1. I'll also be selling my laptop on ebay, if anybody needs one, let me know. $750 or best offer (for the moped, not the laptop).

Keith

kex@ureach.com

Re: 2001 kitted targa for sale

Keith Wallace /
kex OP

P.S.- you could have clicked on my profile, but I'm in Michigan.

Keith

kex@ureach.com

where u live?

Tab Patterson /

Damn, Keith. I hate the fact that you have to sell it. :(

Was hoping you'd do another Ikes rides...

Tab

Keith Wallace /
kex OP

thanks, Tab. I'd definitely like to make Ike's next ride. I just have to move very soon, and it was sprung on me pretty quick, so I need some startup cash. If I get enough money from all of my computer equipment I'm selling off, I'll keep it, but it's going to be a close call. If I get a good offer, I'm going to have to move on it, and buy another moped to kit like the last one.

Rawb, I live in Fraser, MI 48026. (East side of MI, 20 mi. N of Detroit).

Keith

kex@ureach.com

Keith Wallace /
kex OP

Sorry, my moped is no longer for sale, but my latop is still available.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3424942470&category=31538&rd=1

thanks for your responses.

Keith

kex@ureach.com

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account