anyone have moped frames for sale?

I'm looking to build a moped from ground up so I need a frame to start me out. If you have the title with it, that's great, but it's not absolutely necessary. I need to start out with the frame and possibly the wiring harness. If you have a moped that is junk, but has a good frame, let me know. Any frames will be considered. Need to be able to ship it. I like the older, simpler mopeds the best (especially the "true" mopeds that you pedal), but any are welcome. Let me know what you have and the price. Thanks. And I also need Yamaha Chappy parts and Vespa Bravo parts!

Frames

John Purchase /

I have complete frames for an 81 General 5 Star (top tank) and a 2001 Hero Panther (step thru.) Actually, I have a lot of parts for the Hero so that might make your project a little easier.

Grab my email address from my profile and we can set up a phone call to get this done, if you're interested...

stales

Re: anyone have moped frames for sale?

Charles Poole /

I have a tomos sprint frame and several puch maxi frames. They would be a total pain to ship. the frames have swingarms and the gas tank conditions are unknown.

Thanks

Chipoole, www.mopedfx.com

I have a real nice Motobecane frame in metalic red with built in gas tank, rear fender to match, and seat. Email me if interested.

semiretired66@hotmail.com

For Sale: 1981 Motobecane LeMoped . Black with gold trim and gold mag wheels.

Bike is complete and fully capable of running but needs finishing touches like installing the chains, connecting and adjusting some cables, installing the foot pedals, etc.

Everything you need is there - it just needs to be finished.

This is the fourth bike I’m selling like this as I get ready to move to Florida. The other three bikes I listed previously have all been sold.

Price is $175.00 firm!!

To be picked up in the Cleveland area.

Dave Peterson /

It would help to know were you are located. I have two Maxi frames and two Magnum frames,but I don't really want to ship them.

I have a tomos sprint frame, I'll ship. Gas tank is good. You pay shipping. Frame is free. It is Green.

Chris

Keith Kindig /

Chris, where are you located? Please find out how much shipping will be and I'll let you know.

I'm located ih Greenville SC. I need to know where you are located.

Chris

I have a Honda PA50 frame.

Keith Kindig /

I am located in Akron, Indiana 46910. I only want frames if the seller is willing to ship.

Re: Frames

How much would you want for the general frame?

Re: Frames

John Purchase /

Hey Chad, I'm emailing you now about this....

Thanks-

stales

i have a frame from a 95 or 96 lx has it's fair share of marks but not bad

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account