parts for my PA 50II

I'm looking for some parts for my PA 50II. I need the complete headlight assembly w/ bulb if you have it. In addition, I'm looking for the footrests(the plastic that covers the engine and attaches to the bottom of the gas tank and the frame) in white if you have it and a speedo cable.Get back to me with prices. Thanks

That's funny.....

See Ya Moped Army /

That's funny Greg, I thought you told me that your moped was beyond repair??? That's the reason you cited for not honoring the $10 ebay auction you won from me recently. Has your bike risen from the dead???

Watch out, this guy doesn't pay!!!!!

MoPedLar

Re: That's funny.....

Greg Keith /

I guess this numbnuts doesn't realize that a guy might have more than 1 moped. I totaled one and am fixing the other. The list of parts I'm looking for are the ones I need. Thanks

I have the covers in grey, the headlight assembly (small chip in plastic) with bulb, and the speedo cable. I will give it all to you for $45 + shipping. You can post here or e-mail at jessethesmith@cs.com

Greg Keith /

Jesse,

Thanks for getting back to me. I definately would like to get the headlight assembly. My question is, are you sure we're talking about the same covers? I think you are offering the belt and sprocket covers. I need the covers that attach to the bottom of the gas tank and to the frame. They cover the top of the engine. To the best of my knowledge, they are either white, yellow or red, depending on the model & year. Could you double check that for me.If they are the belt covers, I won't be needing them. So what would you be asking for the headlight assembly and speedo cable???

Thanks,

Greg

See Ya Moped Army /

Yeah, and monkeys are flying out of my butt as I write this post. You are a DEADBEAT BIDDER. You know it, I know it, and now everyone else knows it.

Since you have chosen to resort to name calling....I'd rather have numb nuts than NO NUTS. Not to mention no integrity or moral character.

MoPedLar

Re: That's even funnier.....

See Ya Moped Army /

Acording to your own words in an email you sent me:

"I had 2 PA 50II's and one was recently stolen"

Let's see.... 2-1=1. I'm sure that you will now claim that the stolen bike was recovered.

I was raised to believe that a person's word is everything. You won the auction, you should have paid the lousy $10 plus postage. End of story. I could give 2 shits about the money, it's your lack of honesty, candor and integrity that pisses me off the most. It's because of people like you that I will probably never sell anything on ebay ever again.

Go ahead and call me some more infantile names, it will only serve to make yourself look even guiltier. I don't read your direct emails to me, so don't waste your time sending anymore.

MoPedLar

Tab Patterson /

Dude...a commitment is a commitment. I've bought parts that I "accidentally" didn't need. There is a thing called FOLLOW THROUGH. Christ, it's only ten bucks! WTF?

See Ya Moped Army /

Tabpat, I couldn't have said it any better myself.

MoPedLar

Matt Rusiniak /

Yeah, just pay up

See Ya Moped Army /

Matt, to be honest, I don't want his money anymore. I just wanted to let everyone know what kind of person he is so no one else gets screwed by him. The fundamental principles of honesty and integrity are just lost on this guy.

MoPedLar

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account