3 peds for sale near dayton ohio indian,yamaha, mo

Kevin Rindler /

I have 3 peds for sale I didnot post any pics but I have them if anyone is interested just eamil me kjrind01@hotmail.com the 3 bikes are

1982 Indian

1980 Yamaha qt 50 with ohio title

1981 mtotobecane moby 50

I think all of the years are correct its raining and the peds are in the barn so I hope the years are correct. the indian and the moby do not run but they are complete. the qt is complete and running. asking 150 for the moby 250 for the indain and 350 for the qt50. all prices are OBO. Kevin

Re: 3 peds for sale near dayton ohio indian,yamaha

Jonathan Witt /

hey will you be able to ship and how fast does the qt50 go?

Kevin Rindler /
kjr OP

I can ship were ever you need it to go. The qt 50 looks good and runs good. it will do around 25 or faster. Kevin

Jonathan Witt /

it is well looking into but i dont have much money right now, i was wondering if you could hold onto her for a couple of months so i can make some money, right now i am commited to fixing my peugeot 103 at this time

thanks

jonathan

How much to ship the qt50 to 32168?Thanks

Re shipping

Kevin Rindler /
kjr OP

I am not sure what it would cost I have sent peds by forward air but not reciently. I would guess it it would weigh around 250 in a crate that would be about 5'x2'x3' but that is just a guess if you want to call around on monday you could get some qoutes from forward air,yellow freight, Kevin

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account