Re: wntd: 3 Star general or equivalent

Cj Biek /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Ok, heres the stats: Its a 1980 General. I'm unsure of its star status though as the decals were removed. Its a very good running bike with everything working. The only fault with the bike is the turn signals were removed and some plastic panels were painted solid black. Personally it makes the bike look cleaner but I'm sure you could get a set of used turn signals from some where or just live with out them like most people do. The chrome is excellent on the bike and rust its impossible to find. Its been in storage for a few months now but it should fire right up with gas in it. If you like I can send a few pics your way. I'll go through the bike this weekend to make sure its in perfect working order. I'm sure I can bring it up with me in a few weeks or so. Just let me know when and where. Thanks

CJ

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account