Re: wntd: 3 Star general or equivalent

Audrey Zofchak /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I'm very interested in your general. I'd love to take a look at it. The minor set back is that I'm a student at GVSU in Grand Rapids however this week is spring break so I'm staying at my parents home in the Detroit area. I'd love to take a look at the bike, (if it is in decent condition I will buy it.) If you are willing to wait a week I'd love to meet up. I'd meet you sooner however my poor old station wagon eats a gallon of gas every 11 miles. Let me know if you are still interested, I hope you are. If so I'd love to know more about it, is it a 3 star, a 5 star? Year? Condition, any rust? Tire condition? Brakes and lights functioning? Is the seat torn? I'm not looking for anything spectacular, just something decent and fixable. As long as it fits that description $325 sounds good.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account