peugeot 103 for sale or parts

I have a peugeot 103 that Im looking to sell or I will part it out if I get enough requests for parts.

I'm asking 150 for the whole bike, but I can't ship it.

It run, needs some clutch work and the rear braeks need replacing the previous owner switched the gas tank so its not a peugeot tank on there, minor boby rust and the chrome is pretty much rust free, some on the rims.

Re: peugeot 103 for sale or parts

Kristoffer /

i'm interested! when do you need to sell it by? i mean i can get you the money to ship and cost of the bike, but i am on a tight $35/week budget, so if you can wait, i'd like to know more

thanks and God bless,

Kristoffer

Where is the ped? What state? I have a blue 103 frame anyone can have for the price of shipping. I'm looking for the chrome rails that mount to the frame above the engine. If you part it out, can I have first dibs on the chrome? There are other parts I'm interested in, got a pic of the ped?

Do you have a pic of that frame? what do you think shipping will run to IL zip 62675.

Just started raining here, I'll get a pic up as soon as it quits. My guess is the shipping withh be under $20.00 I will try to weight it. It is in very good condition and is a royal blue color.

Here is the pic of the blue frame

Here is a pic of the blue 103 frame. Let me know if you want it. If you want it, I will have it weighted to get an estimate on shipping.

103frame.jpg

KelvinKDX /

Russ - How the heck could he change the gas tank?? The tank & frame are integrated (one piece) did he just change the decals?? Please post pic.

I am in maine, just so you know.

yea the prev owner cut off the old gas tank and welded on one from another ped, frankenped,

he did a good job, but it is no a full peugeot any more.

I'll post pics on tuesday, tomarrow I'll be in boston.

I need a Carberator and original cables.. PREferably the whole damn handle bar with all leavers and cables attached as I had them!

thats all I need for my puegeot

Re: Here is the pic of the blue frame

Geoff Gross /

I'm interested as well! I have a 103 whose gas tank is rusted on the inside and it may be easier just to replace the whole frame. I live in southern calif. zip:90242

Re: Here is the pic of the blue frame

ItsLookingUp /

Geoff, I will try to get the frame weighted this evening. Then I would be able to estimate the shipping cost.

Hi

i NEED THE FLYWHEEL ASSEMBLY. THX mP

If you are parting it out. What do you want for the clutch assembly?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account