Wanted: Yamaha Champ parts

Tim P /

Looking for a wiring harness, all white body plastic, and a shop manual for a Yamaha Champ moped. Will pay your price if reasonable. Please help me to bring this thing back from the dead!

email to: futuramic@hotmail.com

Tim P.

Buffalo NY

This is a WTB post.
Did you find it? Please mark as found.

Re: Wanted: Yamaha Champ parts

Joseph Holmes /

have white covers and wiring harness for yamaha champ scooter. No shop manual available. I need a throttle cable for my 1981 yamaha champ scooter. do u have one or do u know where i could find one. Email me back or i would rather we talk on phone. my number is 315-379-1640 and ask for joe. If not home leave message and number please.

Justin Crigger /

I have a 1979 Yamaha Champ with a missing fuel petcock assembly. Do you have one or know where I might find one?

i need the headlamp for a 1980 yamaha champ. not the whole headlight, just the light part. if anyone has one, please email me.Thanks

i have a extra fuel pump/petcock assembly for a lc-50/champ, do you need the whole thing or a replacement rubber for under the selector, let me know. new petcock assemblies are no longer available thru dealers or online at all

are any of the parts your looking for the same on a yamaha chappy? I've never seen a champ, so I'm probobly wrong, but maybe petcock or headlight is same?

I KNOW YOU WROTE THIS MESSAGE ALONG TIME AGO BUT DO U STILL HAVE REPLACMENT RUBBERS FOR FUEL PUMP ON 81 CHAMP. THANKS FOR YOU HELP.

I have an extra 1981 yamaha lc50h. I can sell you spare parts if you need them. The rubbers for the fuel pump are still good and i would be more than happy to sell them to you.

i will take it......

I know this post was a million years ago. But, do you still have the fuel pump/petcock assembly for a lc-50/champ?

I may be in need of one. Mine leaks like crazy!

I bought one off amazon and it works fine.

This is a WTB post.
Did you find it? Please mark as found.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account