FS Parts bike 82 Express

This hasn't run in 15 years. Silver. 2000 miles. Rust and old gas in the tank. Some Crash damage to foot pegs. I just don't feel like resurrecting her. Will sell parts or the whole thing if you come and get it. I live in NJ outside NYC. Can't find title either. Definitely parts.

Tim

REMOVE the REMOVE

Re: FS Parts bike 82 Express

Is the the muffler any good and how much will you take for it?? I am interested!

Thanks,

Ike

BTW It also has a really cool windshield I bought in italy back in 1984. That too is in bad shape but still way cool for no extra charge.

Here is a photo. Windshield, SHOP MANUAL! Mufler has some rust on it but looks better than I expected. $150? Is that reasonable?

HI,

Maybe i misunderstood you? If you are talking $150.00 for the whole bike, that is not bad! I thought you wanted $150.00 just for the muffler.

Thanks again,

Ike

Yep 150 for the whole bike. Since I posted to james who wanted the ignition, I'll give you the same offer. $50 for the muffler. (I'll take detail shots for you). $150 for the whole bike. Shop Manual and ol windshield included I'm am glad you think 150 is a good price. Remember, its not running. Has some crash damage and no title. (unless I find it) But lots of parts to work from. The crash damage entails the foot pegs and the turn signals. Let me know. Also, can you pck it up. I have no idea how to ship this thing.

How much would you want for the rear fender and stay? Is it in good shape?

Hi,

I would pay $25.00 for the muffler and $10.00 for the manual. But you would have to ship them. I am in Ohio.

Thanks,

Ike

Ike,

I'll be honest with you, I really don't want to start chopping this thing up for $20 here $20 there. I will sell you the muffler for $150. It comes with the rest of the bike, a ridiculously cool windshield AND the shop manual. (a $28 dollar value on other sites!). email me if you are interested. camuti@comcast.net.

Thanks,

Tim

James Kellogg /

Hey

Would you happen to have the ignition switch and Key for the Express?

-James

Ike- Here is a muffler

Hey Ike-

I found this link on ebay you might be interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1816476515&r=0&t=0

Its off a 1982

-James

Yes I have key and iginition, it comes with the rest of the bike, B the goofy windshield from Italy, and the Shop manual. All for only $150! Seriously, I prefer to sell the bike as is not chop it up. Email me if you are interested

Tim

FS Parts bike 82 Express

James Kellogg /

Hey Tim-

I'll offer $100 for the Bike. I can't pick it up untill late April though.

If you agree I can send a down payment.

Thanks Alot!

James

Hey Tim-

I'll offer $100 for the Bike. I can't pick it up untill late April though.

If you agree I can send a down payment.

Thanks Alot!

James

You got a deal. email me at camuti@comcast.net and we will connect.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account