FS: NEW Amal 15mm Carb

I have a NEW (50 miles ONLY on it) AMAL 15mm Carb for sale with hi-flow air filter, also has choke cable and small lever for handle bar choke access. I upgraded to a 17mm so I have this one available for cheap. 50 BUCKS and I'll send it to you. MONEY ORDER Only. DaveI

motox22a@yahoo.com

Re: FS: NEW Amal 15mm Carb

chuck russo va /

hey if its for a tomos ill buy it

Chuck,

I didn't know that Amal made different versions of their carbs for different 'PEDs? This one was bolted up to my Avanti Supersport. It was installed with a Avanti speed kit that I have trashed in favor of a Polini kit with 17mm Amal. The carb is new. I used it one day and has only 50 miles use on it...

im pretty sure the AMAL carbs are the same, its the intake that matters...

may wanna check, though... ask chris at moped warehouse.

Yes...Chris is who I got my 17mm from (Along with my Polini kit)...I'm pretty sure all Amal Carbs are the same for each given mm size...Main jet should be the only difference...

Anyways for anybody who wants a 15mm new AMAL this is a pretty good deal as it's only got 1 day/50 miles on it...

Re: FS: NEW Amal 15mm Carb--SOLD!!

Appears I've just sold it to someone...

Re: FS: NEW Amal 15mm Carb--No it's still FOR SALE

Person cancelled buying it so it's still FOR SALE...

NEW AMAL 15mm Carb with Hi-Flow Air Filter also choke cable with small handlebar lever...

$50 INCLUDING POSTAGE...

This had only one day/50 miles use...

MONEY ORDER ONLY...

motox22a@yahoo.com

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account