MOPEDS FOR SALE !!!

Hey,

I have some used mopeds for sale and some parts.

E-mail me for your needs at Shwine617@aol.com(please e-mail instead of responding to the site)

thanx

Re: MOPEDS FOR SALE !!!

Any Batavus? Thx-Jim

S Brinker /

I am interrested in maybe purchasing a moped tell me about the one you are selling please

do you have a tomos or puch.

I am looking for a cheep moped that runs pretty good. If you could send me a picture of your mopeds I would apreciate it also if you give me a price range.

Thank you,

Nicole

peashooter /

I need a puch magnum

hey my name is tina and i am 15 i wanted to see pics of your used mopeds cause i have been wanting to get one ................ soo will u please e-mail me bac and ill c thanx o yah and i live in ( In ) ok well hope to hear from u soon !

Love,

Tina

hey i am looking for a moped that is cheep and running so would you pleaze reply to me as soon as possable

Enjoi

mike varsakelis /

Hey, I was just curious. I was looking for a moped/scooter. I don't want the kind w/ pedals. The kind i'm lookin for has the flat base on bottom so you can put both feet. Let me know what you have. thanks

Mike V

Hi do you still have nay mopeds left?if so could you send me a pic of them. where do you live abouts i live in Ny the mope does not have to run just be fix able.

thanks

joe

I am looking for an old moped - possibly Yamaha FS1E, or Honda SS50, or Suzuki AP50. Doesnt really matter what condition as long as it is running.

kyle landon /

please call me with info on your mopeds..

614-236-0948

Darrell Fall /

How much are your mopeds?Email me.

Want a moped for christmas

Hey guys I need amoped badly. Th ething is i really don't have much for it. If anyone has a realiable commuter moped that can fir two people for under 500, I am so willing to get one for chritmas. Please e-mail me at mjunio@wsgc.com or call me at 650-270-9192

Thanks

Want a moped for christmas

Hey guys I need amoped badly. Th ething is i really don't have much for it. If anyone has a realiable commuter moped that can fir two people for under 500, I am so willing to get one for chritmas. Please e-mail me at mjunio@wsgc.com or call me at 650-270-9192

Thanks

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account