Puch Maxi/Magnum Parts for sale

I restored a maxi and have some spare parts like

1 extra seat in great shape except for a tear at the seam, can be sewed

2 shocks for maxi Made in Italy Used

1 Magnum Exaust pipe that was spray painted silver

1 magnum cyl, piston good shape, no hot spots on piston, no scrapes or anything on cyl

1 12 mm manifold and carb for magnum. look kinda stuck together, carb looks weathered

and possibly a Puch Magnum MKII moped which runs, but the clutch slips, make me an offer, and it has mag wheels/oil injector

Anthony

Re: Puch Maxi/Magnum Parts for sale

anthony,

i am interested in the magnum exhaust and carb...are they both for a magnum mkII??? email me at please_carvemytomb@yahoo.com

thanks, ryan

The Exhaust is for a magnum MKII. Not in the greatest shape, no dents or anything, but the idiot who own it before me spray painted it silver. If you use steel wool, however the chrome looks good underneath.

The carb is in rough shape honestly. I got this bike, and when I tried to start it, that carb is frozen 2gether. It will need care to be cleaned, i just had another carb, so I dont need it.

how much are you asking for the muffler, and does it include the gasket, bolts and washers???

thanks, ryan

where do you live because i want to buy your magnum mkII but i want to know if i can get it or if you can ship it or something. What parts is it missing?

I AM LOOKING FOR SPARE PARTS FOR MY PUCH MAGNUM. COULD YOU CALL ME AND TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT U HAVE AND WHAT U WANT FOR THE PARTS THANKS NICK. PHONE 07762235015

I sold most of the parts, list what you need because I have a full magnum xk now

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account