Tomos engine *Ping** Ree

Wayne Broderick /

Ree,

There's a Tomos engine being sold on E-bay for 15 bucks. You're talking about doing a bunch of projects, and though you might want an extra motor.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=595156402

Re: Tomos engine *Ping** Ree

Reeperette /

Yer my Hero of the day, Wayne.

Bagged it, $36.00 even.

Now just to get it shipped and get my hands on it.

Thanx again.

-Ree

Reeperette /

Yer my Hero of the day, Wayne.

Bagged it, $36.00 even.

Now just to get it shipped and get my hands on it.

Thanx again.

-Ree

Hey Ree, I hope you have better luck with that guy than I have, he had a rear fender on auction I won for $1, (cool) but he wants $12.08 to ship! Hell I have shipped engines to Florida for that... another greedy asshole, I guess... Doug

Reeperette /

Yeah, I know - the bastards getting negative feedback from me, surely...AFTER I get the part.

I think he's pissed at it goin for only $36.00 and intends to stack the extra on shipping...and refuses to even discuss HOW it will be shipped....he's a prick I will not do business with again, surely.

What if I wanted the damn thing priority express and was willing to pay ?

He's a dumbass.

I noticed you bid on the same item, but only after I placed mine...sorrybout that, but I really, really need a runnin moped.

Even at the $54 (supposedly plus shipping) it's still worth it cause it's the "guts" of the A3 Transmission I need...but this just reinforces my long-held belief that Ebay, and mosta the people on it...truly sucketh.

-Ree

I guess he can keep mine, if he don`t get off the inflated shipping.... was that a A-3 ? I have a few parts to fit it. I know a new clutch that I would like to trade for a A-35 Clutch. Doug

What's the guy's eBay user name so I can advoid him?

SPEEDFREAKRACING

congrats ree! hope you get up and swarming around soon. see you at the next bbq?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account