Feeler for e bike conversion frame

483546FE-6CCC-4A89-BAAB-0AC154858C33.jpeg

I’m going to strip this bike to the frame. So I’ll have the frame and swing arm up for grabs. The bike came to me in boxes. The previous owner cut all the brackets off for his custom. The frame will not work for my custom paint, and build. This is a pickup only in Trotwood Ohio. Frame, and swing arm $100. I could supply a few more parts for an additional fee. I’m not versed on what a convention requires, but I know it’s a solid frame for it. Pm me. Peace Wes p.s. I’m in no real hurry to strip it down unless there is an interest.

Re: Feeler for e bike conversion frame

Why you gonna get rid of that bike? Is it the fact the frame has been modified? I have an untouched lazer sport 50 frame.

No one building ev’s

Ttt

Or make offer.

Good deal wes, but bare frames are sometimes a hard sell.

Messaged

> Avery M. wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Good deal wes, but bare frames are sometimes a hard sell.

I chased down an ev rider yesterday and had a long chat. People are definitely doing conversions according to him. unfortunately he had no advice to a web page that I might pass this frame along. It might be easier to sell if it was a roller frame, which I can facilitate, but really didn’t want to lose my nos forks. It would sell for a little more as a roller. I just haven’t had anyone interested for a pick up only. Shipping is not an option. There is a guy in cincy Newport area that has been using tomos st frames. There are plug and play conversion kits being sold for a tomos. So I’m not really too pressed to strip it down. I can ride it as it sits. I just would like to swap the parts to my frame that has all the brackets, so I can mount nos covers, and put a nice paint job on it this winter. I do value your words Avery, but it wouldn’t be the first time I took a truck load of moped crap to the scrap yard. Without brackets I really have no use for it. We’ll see.....bump

> Luna Moto wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Messaged

Yes I know my friend. Shipping is not an option sorry.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account