WIZARDS RALLY BUY AND SELL

31A65267-901D-4812-BDE3-F7D46232A0D5.jpeg

GOING TO THE WIZARDS RALLY?

WANNA BUY A BIKE AT THE?

WANNA SELL ONE?

WANNA BRING SOME SHIRTS OR PATCHES YOU MAKE?

SMALL TRINKETS OR CURSED ITEMS?

LIST EM HERE.

BRING EM TO THE RALLY

TRADE THINGS FOR THINGS OR THINGS FOR GREEN PAPER

Re: WIZARDS RALLY BUY AND SELL

for barter:

Puch MLM 18mm intakes/ at least 2, maybe 3. pretty sure they are all modified and now only good for spigot mount carburetors.

Tomos rear fender, white, looks like it was never mounted to a moped

Some rando Puch E50 Hack-n-weld special. looks like a super high revving pipe that'll have garbage low-end...or maybe not...I've never used it cause the header hits my pull-starter housing. (edited)

Puch magnum X project (has some plastics) locked engine - tweaked fork- extra gas tank to replace pinholed old one, wheels I purchased to replace old rotted ones- looking to break even. $500

General 5star minarelli step through project

-got to run- might need seals(why wouldn’t you just rebuild it)

-front tire stuck? It wasn’t….now it is

$350

Im not coming to the rally, but friends are, and maybe you hate shipping things (like I do)

I am looking for a Garelli circuit pipe

Anyone interested in a reiju rr black series with some kind of spark issue, a worked up variant that run good, or non running project cheap mb5, or maybe even an ns50 with good parts clean title, runs but needs water pump?

Kyle Taylor - MBC /

Yo! Shoot me a PM with some details/price range on that NS50!

It wouldn't come with the awesome light and farring combo. But none the less, it's expensive

IMG_20220115_152744517_HDR.jpg

Things I have that you might want; Cash is cool, cool trades is cooler tho.

- TX50; got an alukit, a mc80 pipe. Longer shock. Runs good but needs to have a tougher spring on second. Will throttle wheelie. fun times.

- Frame from a Montgomery Wards 250 streetbike. got mad patina and a peanut tank. Dude I got it and its a project and idk when ima do anything with it.

-Bunch of stock 103 pug parts. two good sets of 103 forks.

-Set of tomos forks

-I got a ton of stock/aftermarket Hobbit parts.

Probably missing a ton. Ask away and ill check

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account