1982 Honda MB5

Michael Thomas /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Well my friends the time has come....to sell my Honda. Restored it several years ago and has been an awesome bike, my son loved to ride this but he has grown up and moved away so would rather sell to someone that can use it. I took it for a ride this morning and runs great. Everything works including but not limited to, headlight, tach, turn signals, horn, speedo, etc. Has new Gazelles and voltage regulator. Small pinholes in side of tank, needs Cremed. I had it red coated at the local radiator shop before I painted it but didn't last and I just don't have the time to do it. It comes with a title, yes a title, must pick up as I won't ship, have an extra swing arm and a few turn signals to go along. The best way to contact me is text to Mike at 724-six seven four 1615. $1500 is the price and pretty firm, its a great bike located in western Pa. (edited)

IMG_1192.JPG
IMG_1194.JPG
IMG_1195.JPG
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account