wtb/iso expansion chamber

fox -+:| /

hey folks,

just got my first V1, and would like to put an expansion chamber on it. the goal is to go 80 Polini, and cut a puch exhaust header for a 19mm carb.

it is a Fantic Lei, so clearance is a concern with the 10 inch wheels, aiming not have it scrape or extend past the rear wheel.

I am a huge fan of Proma pipes (expecially the old school GP etc) hack and weld or convert to sidebleed :shrug:

going for the shortest bolt on V1 pipe i think the MLM Cali or Peoples (not sure which is shorter) would be my best bet for off the shelf performance.

lmk what you got and how much your looking for or what bikes your building and need parts for. paypal/venmo ready

thank you

Re: wtb/iso expansion chamber

fox -+:| /
f0x OP

hey i have a black ev pipe that broke off its header (i still have the flange). if you can weld, id sell it for 40 shipped. also have some giant puch warrior pipe an ma dude sold me but it needs hacked and re welded (sticks out super far). id do 100 shipped for it.

Tomos estoril is great , put a little bend in the header and they fit great and run very nice with a polini.

I got an mlm puch putt-putt pipe. It is a little smaller than the two you are thinking of. You will need to weld on a header. 20 bucks and some shipping.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account