WTB Motobecane Sebring tail light

Edward Corcoran /

Just bought a motobecane sebring from an estate sale. It's been sitting for 35 years and I'm just starting to go through it. Looking for at least a replacement tail light lens or housing. Going to need a seat cover (or whole seat), brake cable and other misc stuff. A quick web search turned up nothing. DOes anyone know of a place that has motobecane sebring parts? Or anyone on here sitting on parts they would like to sell? Thanks!!

Ed

evc99999@gmail.com

IMG_2941.jpg

Re: WTB Motobecane Sebring tail light

It's the mostly same as a Motomarina Sebring, other than engine types (V1 or M1 are common). The CEV taillight is a common part. PM and we can talk details more specific to solving your problems. Treatland.tv mopeddivision.com and probably Myron's mopeds have stuff you need

Treatland.tv has everything you need. May be hard to find a seat cover with the motobecane logo but the Motomarina ones may be available.

I’m a Corcoran, too. Maybe we’re long lost cousins. 😉

Needs to have the resistor on brake light,I believe. I know that Motomarinas do. THAT's a Motobecane Sebring with an MO2 engine, I think?

Edward Corcoran /

We originated in New York, now we're all over!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account