FS: Garelli SSXL with title

Blasted this season but sat at a friends house for a couple months and doesn’t start currently. NOT seized and has spark. Rubber clutch is like new with fresh non detergent oil. I think carb is flooding maybe old gas too, $900 takes it as is or $1200 if i get it running in my cold garage. Chicago IL location

70cc Malossi reed kit

21 Dellorto phbg

Weekends pipe

Black gloss powder coat

Clean tank

Folding pedals etc.

4F3660DB-321C-4ED8-8F1C-291FAB21677E.jpeg
AD8ABCB5-5324-4856-8402-8D91DD7CAA85.jpeg
5B4A016D-9B44-41F5-A69E-5288EF77BCA4.jpeg

Re: FS: Garelli SSXL with title

Dude that’s pretty much the twin to my ssxl! That kit is super rare and same with the pipe! I dusted mine off after it was in storage and it would not start, cleaned the carb and bam! Love me Garelli’s!! GLWS mark!

Yeah it’s a blaster, low profile fits upright in back of my suv unlike the Derbis

This bike now runs rides and all that gushy stuff $1200 titled

D86C1699-CC77-4514-B171-4197DF3337B1.png

This is the one I built for Dave G?

Lots of lil tricky stuff in the motor, I forgot all of what I did, porting and shimming to make the kit sing. It's a 4 petal malossi Reed and that kit is the business. Might have been a full bottom rebuild with an nos roller crank? One of the first moped factory heads I ever made for someone other than my self.

Whoever fixed it up with the black paint and brown seat cover did a really nice job. Cool to see it out in the wild.

I think you rode this bike on the Tuesday ride when I was in Chicago this summer. I remember that bike because it was my favorite one out that night. I was like shit that is the nicest Garelli I have seen and it flys! Bump for a cool bike.

I was in Logan square for the last three days. I really wanted to see this bike. I want to say I’ve met Mark before as well. Missed opportunities.....also, I miss moped’s shop on western....Does Will have a new location?

This sure is the same bike, I offered it back to Dave but he was thinking about it and then didn’t respond. Lots of fine details. I got it NOT running so did the usual stuff and 💥. Then it sat at a friends for a while and didn’t start because the pipe was clogged. It’s blasting again, a friend even swapped the temp gauge battery!

SOLD! After it sold I was going to add this is an OG CRANK Grahm Motzig build! Graham kina ruined the beat drop but it’s ok

Haha sorry, I dunno if me having built it is better for the sale or worse! Pretty rad it's been blasting the streets of Chi for almost 15 years now.

Go to Nashville Tennessee if you want to blast with this babe

Hell yeah tell whoever bought it to come ride with us!

Yeah the bike is pretty rad. It purs nice is beautifully taken care of, its sweet.

I have been checking bikes out on this forum for years. My friends ran a moped shop in the Edgehill / Houston / Wedgewood neighborhood in Nashville. Happy to join the club

SOLD

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account