Streetmate Complete Disc Front End

Complete Disc Brake Front End Setup for a Tomos Streetmate- fork legs, triple tree, 17" chrome spoke wheel(can powder coat prior to shipping if interested?) Transparent colors are awesome on top of the chrome for a candy finish- but can do any color) with disc brake rotor, axle, good bearings, spacers, washers & nuts, handle bars, caliper, pads, master, lever- fair price?? Can also include headlight with mount and speedo etc if wanted- Not sure how much to ask- was offered $200 shipped but I feel like that's a bit low? Please advise!!! Will attach pics soon

Re: Streetmate Complete Disc Front End

Got pics? Forks straight,no wrecks?

Yep, pics please!

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

> Cant Remember wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> was offered $200 shipped but I feel

> like that's a bit low?

Yes, that's low. shipping will eat up a big chunk of that. even $200+ shipping would be low.

Shipping is the killer on something like that.

So sorry I haven't been able to post pictures yet- I will get them up here by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. No they have not been wrecked, damaged or abused and everything is straight as well as in good condition. I do avail the option to powder coat parts also if interested in doing a nice new and fresh look in any color requested to the wheel or fork tubes prior to sending them out- for a little extra money of course. I can also match the rear wheel either selling the rear wheel I have or I can take in parts mailed to me to coat and return if that's the way that whoever wants to work it out.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

ok so i thought this dude was someone else when i offered him 200 for the forks. i thought he was local to me and that was my picked up in person price, which ok is on the lower side but still a good offer IMHO. cause yea the shipping is gonna be like.... stupid.

GLWS tho

🎨🏆 Duncan /

Is it just me or does this post seem like a sketchy trolling

> Mr. Duncan wrote:

> Is it just me or does this post seem like a sketchy trolling

Huh? Why do you think that? Guy is trying to sell some forks.

🎨🏆 Duncan /

Idk I messaged him no answer. Dude has one of the most desirable and adaptable parts in all of mopeds and is undervaluing it and has a screen name “completely lost” like inviting himself to get taken advantage of. Very few posts in the post history. Maybe I’m

wrong here, but I see red flags.

I see em too.

I apologize as I have been very busy with completely taking everything out of my shed to make it a more reasonably organized nightmare mess where I'm putting some thought into its reassembly- here's just a quick pick of some of the parts- disc fork tubes, spoke disc front wheel, headlight with bar and a horn- need to find the other one still but I am real and understand your concerns bit there always the easy way to protect yourself and just don't buy or bid on the stuff I post which is Absolutely not a problem and of course your personal decision in choosing to do so. I will attach more pics of other parts that can be included and I will clarify the whole pricing thing- I am not asking for $200 shipped- that was the offer I was presented with as being what this is worth to the person and no more which I was looking to the community to advise and feel free to put in an offer as I felt the initial offer was too low personally which after given an opportunity to make a different offer I advised of my intent to post my ad as I have done prior to doing so- I powder coat and with taking on the shed before it get cold at night which It actually does here eventuslly so I do take a little time to respond sometimes but I will when I get the chance but I'm not posting troll ads/ fishing and don't have any other shady intentions- just trying to sell some parts if somebody would like to capitalize an opportunity in obtaining desirable parts then here they are- I do have other sought after parts I may be posting also which will also be legitimate ads. Thank You for taking the time to check out my ad and waste your time reading my extravagant response. Lastly I do have the matching rear wheel(well kinda- front is 17" and rear is 16" as most would know) I'm unsure of letting it go yet.(yes I know my shoe is untied)last picture is just further proof to my legitimacy in selling parts as I do have a couple mopeds and loose parts

16351320526511488656860345094485.jpg
16351330280591949010094700474542.jpg
16351331293473447215630484555939.jpg

I don't see the brake caliper and hydraulic cyl.? Looks like a rough spot on the brake rotor? Is that just where the brake pads were sitting? Thanks. (edited)

Probably Fred /

> Don Ohio wrote:

> I don't see the brake caliper and hydraulic cyl.? Looks like a rough

> spot on the brake rotor? Is that just where the brake pads were sitting?

> Thanks.

Axles, spacers, speedo drive, other pieces parts missing, One would need the master cylinder, line and lever too.

Price?

I do have all the parts needed for the complete setup- I'm getting them together for more pictures

Also have the swingarm if wanted

> > Don Ohio wrote:

> > I don't see the brake caliper and hydraulic cyl.? Looks like a rough

>

> > spot on the brake rotor? Is that just where the brake pads were

> sitting?

>

> > Thanks.

>

> Axles, spacers, speedo drive, other pieces parts missing, One would need

> the master cylinder, line and lever too. (edited)

I'm not 100% sure what to price the complete setup at honestly?? Was hoping for either advice or offers from people who are genuinely interested in purchasing

> mike p wrote:

> Price?

MATTHEW MITCHELL /

PM'd you

Just remember shipping on all that is gonna be insane. Easily $100

I literally just went into all sorts of explaining that to him in my response- I'm not sure if everyone necessarily realizes that the streetmate/ revival wheels are bigger, heavy duty and steel compared to most other models wheels being a lot lighter aluminum other than the inside braking area is steel. I shipped completely Stripped down bare aluminum Tomos wheels which were about $60. So with the size and weight of this setup, which will most likely need to be sent in 2 separate boxes- well is for the buyer to unfortunately deal with aside from purchasing the parts which I'll gladly provide a receipt for whoever to just pay the exact cost

> Satan 666 wrote:

> Just remember shipping on all that is gonna be insane. Easily $100

If someone has a Tomos Arrow R they would like to trade I'd be very into making a deal- don't necessarily need the motor unless whoever wants to throw it in- message me if anyone has a frame or more(possibly cosmetic parts etc) and let's make a deal- prefer 2008 or newer- also to get a little more specific really would like orange or black. I'd want to cover each other's shipping- I'll pay for parts I'm getting from you and you pay for the parts you're getting from me

Really prefer cash as most do since the main reason I decided to sell this is for materials for improving and enlarging my oven since that's the last part of my setup I'm needing and wanting to do, need insulation and sheet metal to build up a nicer and permanent oven enclosure. I already have a spray booth, media blasting area setup, and put together a temporary oven to accommodate parts I've taken in to do but can't wait to get this last step done

what sort of pretreatment process are you using?

I pressure wash/ degrease, strip, media blast, blow off, outgas, all prep or non Phosphate Conversion Coating, mask and plug. coat, inspect, cure to flow out +, pull it out and verify part is adequately coated, address any issues or just put back until full cure if only 1 coat or clean gun and switch hoppers to apply 2nd coat if necessary and appropriate to proceed until flow out + if it was sprayed or until cured to pull out and inspect, either inspect for completeness or if a coating was applied then verify adequate coating or address any issues if necessary, pull off tape and plugs/ caps, then finish curing or clean gun and switch hoppers to apply 3rd coat if requested and/or necessary, flow of + and recheck or final cure, if coating was applied do a final check before full cure after flow out +, when at pmt then set final cure time as recommended for the powder applied or adjust time if appropriate depending upon cycling prior to this point, monitor and pull when complete, inspect for final finish appearance and hang it up to finish cooling or if not 100% happy with my work for any reason strip and start over which hopefully isn't the case, if part looks as it should- nothing short of being impressed myself since powder coated parts always turn out looking soo good!!! Then Ill address the parts next step if I'm putting it back together or scheduling a pickup or sending it home, clean up and start next in line

SOLD- thank you for everyone's interest and input- SOLD

Yeah, I was tempted, but I knew shipping would be really high.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account