Re: FS: built Puch e50 with stroker 44mm crank and 70cc Reed kit

Jackerz ! /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> John Simpson wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I would have paid extra when I bought the vespa leg shields. If you sent

> me some Rainier beer or some Olympia. Beers of my youth.

Haha man I would of sent them if I had em at the time! Life is good when your sipping on a nice ice cold ranyee! Went to the local store last weekend and saw them, usually I can only find em in the Pacific Northwest. Since no rally’s I’ve been doomed to none at all since that is my Seattle treat! So when I went to the store with the lady to get lunch I could not help myself. I cleaned em out then purchased a propane Weber bbq for $10 that I “restored” that same afternoon. Life is good haha.

6885FDC9-5E85-4E82-BEA3-4EF7E42C9BC0.png
2DFD4808-1224-4E1F-AD73-708832485940.jpeg

Also used bbq paint on a bbq for the first time in my life.

A199D5F5-175B-4A7B-B7B4-A95DC18D7DAF.jpeg

For the shrink wrap I cut a good chunk out of the top and bottom so it cools, I’m no scientist so I can’t say when it melts but this has been my method for years. Anyway this engine is sold and now on its way to the new owner! Bye bye!!! (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account