1978 Motobecane ( 7 )

Very low miles ( under 400 ) runs great and needs nothing. 413-695-0327 it’s located in Easthampton ma 01027 $850

64CC40D0-58DB-4DD3-BFF8-0B39028600AA.jpeg

Re: 1978 Motobecane ( 7 )

Damn you organized.

Yeah just a bit. Lol

Beautiful machine, whitewalls rock, and really like the black flywheel cover with Motobecane logo...curious as to what you are asking, I have one I'm thinking of selling, not as nice as that but in vgc and titled. GLWS, and bump.

Looking to get $850

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

This forum is almost all folks who build, restore, rehab, been doing this for many years, and buy low, or look for certain models. Not the new "I wanna look cool but know nothing about wrenching" crowd that has driven up the prices to what we would have thought totally insane a couple years ago. You will find your buyer on Facebook Marketplace for sure. They have no idea what non-variated hardtail even means. It will sell there at that price I think.

Very true. I have around 10 mobys now. Most people stay away from them but I run to them 🤷🏼‍♂️ Restoring 2 vlx now. Can’t wait to finish them. Definitely keepers

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

They can be finicky, but their style and performance potential more than makes up for the annoyance. I think my D50R ranks amongst my favorites

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Keep at least one VLX for yourself. High pipes and skid plates make me smile

Yes for sure. I have nos decals, number plates, tail light and headlight. Two sets of side covers, two engine guards and two complete exhaust and four frames. Lol all in great shape.

> Brian Terrell Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Looking to get $850

Wow, I mean I hope you do, it IS a very clean bike, but I would be thrilled with $500.00 for mine, thanks for sharing. Not ripping on your price, just was curious about it. GLWS! :)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account