FS: 90's Vespa Ciao Mix NYC

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

Need to make room in the garage, so this one's gotta go. I can't date the bike exactly but it has to be a 90's model. Imported by Dos, this thing is super neat. Single speed, Oil injected, with Euro cases that have the really good intake patch. I cleaned the tank, polished the paint, replaced all the seals, and threw a bunch of nice parts at it.

43mm Malossi kit/head

Pinasco lightweight flywheel/stock CDI

Moparts Racing CNC clutch bell

12:12/Malossi filter

Gianelli city pipe

It's a ripper. Does low/mid 40s with the stock 100mm rear pulley, and gets there pretty quickly. Takeoff is quite good with malossi yellow springs, might be even better with white or black. The lightweight flywheel really helps it out. Quiet and makes good torque thanks to the gianelli pipe, but it revs out really well too! Also, this thing has by far the best drum brakes of any moped I've ever ridden, it stops amazingly.

Registered as a class C with transferable NY registration in hand. You'd be hard pressed to find a cleaner one.

I'd like to see $1600 for it as it sits. Located in Brooklyn NY.

Re: FS: 90's Vespa Ciao Mix NYC

Bump for awesomeness.....never seen one like that!

wait till i get my mix done

campeona del mundo /

nice mix, ive had a couple of em. one was from dos, one i bought in germany (rip) and the other one was immaculate like yours. SUPER weird because the nice one was a one-off import that was in nevada. some italian family brouht it over for their cabin and then it somehow ended up in a scrappers hands.

> campeona del mundo Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> nice mix, ive had a couple of em. one was from dos, one i bought in

> germany (rip) and the other one was immaculate like yours. SUPER weird

> because the nice one was a one-off import that was in nevada. some

> italian family brouht it over for their cabin and then it somehow ended

> up in a scrappers hands.

Thanks! I wish I didn't have to sell it, but I just got a CH250 and it takes up the space of 3 mopeds in my little shop, so it has to go.

Hang it from the ceiling....I feel the ch-250 love, but that is one cool bike! The lights and wheels are awesome and the idea of quiet power from the mods is very appealing. Wish you were closer...would prob have it in my dining room with the rest of the herd! :)

bump! $1450 as it sits for mopedarmy people. If you don't mind having a stock flywheel and clutch bell instead, I can swap them and bring it down to $1300

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account