Pair of 1978 motobecane Cady mopeds

I have a pair of 1978 Motobecane Cady mopeds. Bought together and used very little. One moped has 997 miles and the other 387 miles. Was with friends of the family for 39 before I acquired them 3 years ago. Original paint, chrome and optional signal lights, mechanic kits, pump and factory factory safety bells. Everything works strong. Fuel system cleaned and new exhaust gaskets installed. Pristine set for the moped enthusiast . Must be sold as a set.

Taking offers

B401A9BB-D221-4A74-8025-A0A523CA75C5.jpeg

Re: Pair of 1978 motobecane Cady mopeds

These are great, too bad you’re so far away.

Are these still available.

Here comes some loser who is gonna say they are practically worthless, best bet might be ebay or even bat. There is not many collectors here, mostly choppers modders nothing against that but your inbox might be filled with small offers

yea ebay is where i would post these to get top dollar from a retired couple who thinks they are "cute"

pretty cool though

^ This, or bring a trailer, they are very nice, but unless you live in a very small town they are not powerful enough to use on the regular, would be great for a camp ground or the like.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account