FS: 1953 Zundapp Combinette

LSLB: Zach richards /

I’ll probobly regret posting this here but will give it an go. This is the oldest bike in my collection and that I have ever owned.

Runs, rides, stops, light works.... I’ve stored it with no fuel in it as of now. The wheels were rebuilt w/ new spokes but other than that it is all original. The original spokes were rusted and broken and it couldn’t be ridden so the wheels were rebuilt.

It needs an nice coffee shop, cool barber shop, or somewhere to display it in all its glory. Great for dapper gentlemen (or lady’s) as well.

I know this is probably not the audience for this machine but I see the solex interest here so figure I’d see how the water is. Asking price is $2000 but I got ears

D4478998-AFEC-4239-BEEB-29A47F679A61.jpeg
9319C1A0-6EF6-406A-977D-92C5B5727F5A.jpeg
61A5DE7A-658C-4ECA-A6A9-FD19D9A4D96A.jpeg

Re: FS: 1953 Zundapp Combinette

More pics

B70D7DAF-C114-4207-889C-285152E2C839.jpeg
DC1C998D-3E8E-40A8-8D8A-B50B1AFE5A4F.jpeg
4C0DC8F1-018B-44A2-BAC2-D4D877C0A2F3.jpeg

Beautiful, GLWS!

good god what a fantastic machine

Probably Fred /

Good shape for going on 70 years old Wow!

It’s Wall art with the occasional going through and use to keep it working

GLWS

That is cool. I like that it looks lik eit could be ridden functionally as a bicycle.

> Declan g Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> That is cool. I like that it looks lik eit could be ridden functionally

> as a bicycle.

It totally can be but what's funny is the left side brake lever is an engine clutch engagement lever so to free ride it as an bicycle you pull that brake lever all the way in and it clicks and holds in place. To start it you pedal it like this and then pull the break lever in an bit more to disengage it and the clutch grabs and turns over the bike.

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Finally...a ped older than me (by only 2 years) You should probably feebay it because that is where my fellow geriatric collectors look. I have no space as you know, but if you want a partial trade or something, that Pepi with the parmakit is available. It runs all day at WOT under 275 degrees

Daaaaaaamn that’s beautiful. Hopefully it goes to someone who will appreciate it (and still ride it every now and then!).

love it

If you're on Facebook, join the "oldtimer brommers" group and post your bike up.

Might be able to send it back home.

damn. are you bringing this to mike's?

Ya ill have that at Mikes this sunday....gota drum up an down payment for an nice orange machine

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I can only imagine what you are buying. It must be sweet! (roundabout way to bump to the top for a great bike from a solid guy)

Maybe see you at Mike's

kubota? forklift? ktm? ninja?

the world wants to know!

I like this because it is old, but i wish it was, like, a little weirder looking.

> jumpsuit steve Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> kubota? forklift? ktm? ninja?

>

> the world wants to know!

>

> I like this because it is old, but i wish it was, like, a little weirder

> looking.

One of those guess for sure...

Yea its kinda the normal ol moto bike look, Moby ran similar design for years as well....If it stays w/ me next thing to do is remake the rear rope webbing that it should have between the tank and frame

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account