WTB - MLM Sachs G3 Peoples Pipe

Just like the title says, I'm on the hunt for the pipe. If you got one laying around or hooked up to a dead ped shoot me a line.

Re: WTB - MLM Sachs G3 Peoples Pipe

Eli Szymanowski /

I've been looking around for one as well, haven't had any luck.. do you know if they are they still being made? Although it goes to the left instead of right, I saw the MLM davinci, do you know if that'd work?

MLM are still making them, everything is just behind on production from COVID. Treats said they should have some new ones in 4-5 weeks. Sucks having to wait, but no other option right now. The davinci pipe will work just fine, you'd have to make a bracket, as it mounts on the opposite side. Other than that you're good to go.

Eli Szymanowski /

That's awesome to know they are still going to be making them! Thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye out on treats for when they are available.. or I'll go with the davinci possibly. I totally understand the production lag w/ Covid, it does suck, hopefully they've gotten through it without too many issues.

I'm just curious, do you know if the MLM guys are also associated with JANUS motorcycles? I had been following JANUS for a couple years now ever since I saw a couple Halcyons riding through my town. I know both JANUS and MLM are out of Goshen IN. and those guys got their start w/ mopeds. I wondered if it was the same group of people or just coincidental..

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account